Municipal tourist offer
- Wharf and access to the coast
- Church visit
- Interpretation panels on the landscapes and history of the village
- Outdoor ice rink
- David-Gosselin Library
- Outdoor pool and tennis courts
- Recreational area with play modules
In Saint-Laurent, maritime and agricultural vocations have always coexisted. In the heart of the village are a marina for boaters, a quay, access to the coast and the maritime park with its old rowboat. Around it, the cleared land has been cultivated since the 1660’s and still provides vegetables and fruit today, by self-picking or bought directly from producers.
The alignment of traditional wooden houses, the neoclassical church built in 1860 and the exceptional view of the river with the Appalachians in the distance justify the recognition of Saint-Laurent by the Association of the Most Beautiful Villages of Quebec. Old buildings preserved from demolition and fire, such as the presbytery, the convent, the two processional chapels and an old flour mill, add to the charm of the village.